We keep your website healthy and happy.
A fantastic new website is great, but giving it the proper website care it requires is essential for a fluent experience. In our website care plan, We’ll handle all the technical operations whilst you sit back and watch the results roll in!
What we offer in our Website Care Plan
- We can fix it – If your website breaks, we’ll fix the problem at no extra cost. We understand website downtime is not ideal for anyone. That’s why if your website does run into any issues, our team will be on hand to help. Think of it as ‘website insurance’.
- Sign up here… – We’ll thoroughly and regularly test your Gravity signup forms using an SMTP setup. We understand that for some of our clients, online leads can be crucial for a business. We make sure the functionality is always available so that you’re receiving every potential lead from your website.
- Plug me in! – Plugins can make or break a website. Just like your mobile, the manufacturer is always releasing software updates to improve security. The same goes for your website. We’ll make sure your website has regular plugin & theme updates on your CMS, ensuring the security and speed of the website is not at risk. We’ll also ensure that when the update is applied, that it hasn’t created issues or breakages. Find out more about the importance of plugin updates here.
- “Licence please” – Websites can sometimes require a lot of plugins to function properly and they soon add up when it comes to purchasing plugin licences. We know this can be quite daunting so we’ll happily include all of our Core Plugin* licences in our Website Care Plan.
- Perfect Hosts – We host many websites on our safe and secure servers. Whilst you’re free to select your own hosting company, we can handle the setup and hosting process at our end at no extra cost.
- Hacker Alert! Ensuring your website is PHP compatible with the latest version, PHP 7.4. Whilst it may sound like technical jargon – put simply, it ensures your website has the best security and reduces the risk of hacking and security breaches. Imagine your website is hit with malware and your page links redirect to an external phishing site. A nightmare we don’t want anyone to experience!
- File > Save As – Having an undo button is like having a safety net. You’ve tried to change something on the website and suddenly all your daily orders have vanished. You find yourself internally (or externally) screaming. Accidents happen. But we know that. That’s why having the fall back of a website backup means if anything does go wrong, we can quite easily revert your website to a recent backup we created. Panic over!
What are the Website Care Plan costs?
Our cost for the Website Care Plan is just $179AUD per month or $1790AUD per year.
However, the potential costs for your company could be exponential when it comes to website downtime, loss of leads or even being hacked. It’s hard to put a price on what exactly you could be faced with. Whilst some of our clients could pay $2000 to rectify issues, many could potentially be looking at upwards of $20,000+ lost in damages.
If you’re looking to take out a Website Care Plan, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Frequently asked questions
Will I be locked in, what if I move to a different web developer?
We never lock our clients out of their websites or make it hard to leave. If you choose to move to another agency or maintain your own website instead, we simply make recommendations for suitable hosting and then transfer the website over to your email address to manage.
To build the best performing and secure websites for our clients we careful audit and review the various tools we use to build sites. Our current core plugins that are used for the majority of our website builds are listed below. One key advantage of having a Website Care Plan with Unbranded Digital is not having additional expenses of purchasing and maintaining these software licences yourself.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro (allows for custom designs)
- Gravity Forms (enquiry forms, quizzes and custom forms)
- WooCommerce Product Add-on (custom products for online stores)
- WP All Import Pro (bulk importing data into and out your website)
- Gravity View (creating directory listings and various kinds of databases)
- Learndash LMS (online learning platform)
Last updated 16/10/2020
Total Cost of plugins without our Website Care Plan: $613